TGIF FARES FOR THE 2016-2017 ACADEMIC YEAR TO BEGIN FRIDAY, 8/26/16
SPRING BREAK tickets ON SALE NOW for departures leaving either Thursday or Friday, 3/30 OR 3/31 and returning any day from Sunday 4/9 through Tuesday 4/11.
Collegetown Student Services is pleased to offer TGIF special discounted fares for weekend travel to all students at Cornell University with valid college identification.
The special TGIF fares are available at ITHACA ONLY, for travel beginning August 26th, 2016 These special fares can only be used for departing Cornell on Fridays beginning at 12:00 am through the Saturday 1:05 am bus. The return portion of the round-trip tickets can only be used on the immediately following Sunday, Monday or Tuesday except on designated school holidays and breaks.
The 1:05 am schedule from Ithaca will accept one-way e-tickets without being redeemed at our office.
CSS does not sell Shortline tickets for passage on any other days; tickets for weekday travel can be purchased at the Downtown Ithaca Bus Terminal (607-277-8800)
We also sell shuttle bus tickets to JFK, Newark and LaGuardia airports at our location.
To New York City, New Jersey and Long Island
For Frequently Asked Questions - scroll to bottom and click on the link.
Important Fare Rules & Restrictions
- Passenger must have valid college identification.
- Faculty and other college/university employees are not eligible for these discounts.
- TGIF fares can only be purchased from Collegetown Student Services or online at .www.shortlinebus.com.
- When purchasing a ticket online, students MUST bring the PRINTED email confirmation to our service desk to redeem for the actual bus ticket. Email confirmations will NOT be accepted on the bus.
- One-ways only from Ithaca to NJ, NY or LI . We do not sell one-way tickets from any of these points back to Ithaca. Those tickets need to be purchased in New York at the Port Authority bus terminal.