The Cornellian Yearbook
The Cornellian Yearbook is Cornell University’s official yearbook. For over 100 years, the Cornellian has been produced by Cornell undergraduates. The yearbook consists of senior class portraits, articles and photographs covering a range of editorial topics, and advertisements sponsored by parents of the graduating class, University organizations, and local businesses. The yearbook is produced by an editorial board of over twenty students, which is led by an Editor-In-Chief, Business Manager and Marketing Manager. The yearbook is published annually in April.
For Frequently Asked Questions - scroll to bottom and click on the link.
Take your senior portrait and be forever remembered in the Cornellian yearbook!
1. Make an appointment to take a professional portrait:
- Reserve your appointment by going to www.ouryear.com
- Use the school code 87176.
- Select the date and time that work best for you!
- Bring $5 cash to your appointment
2. Pre-order your copy of the 2016 Cornellian Yearbook at www.cornellyearbook.com!
Portrait sessions will take place in Willard Straight Hall.
Attire is Business Formal.
For any questions about photo sessions please contact email@example.com
Celebrate all that your student has accomplished with a custom dedication page.
For more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org