We are the nation’s oldest independent student-run corporation. Serving the Cornell University and Greater Ithaca community, Student Agencies, Inc. provides diverse services ranging from summer storage to campus marketing to business plan development.
SAI is organized into seven different business divisions, or “agencies,” each of which is managed by a Cornell undergraduate and provides products or services to the local community.
SAi is now hiring! Available positions:
- Director of Human Resources
- Treasury Analyst/ Chief Financial Officer
- Campus Promotions General Manager*
- TakeNote Operations Manager
- Cornellian Yearbook Business Manager
- Cornellian Yearbook Sales and Marketing Manager
- Cornellian Yearbook Editor-In-Chief
Applications are due by midnight by Sunday, March 16th. Please see our employment page for more information.
* CP general manager applications are due Sunday, March 9th.
For any questions, contact our President, Laura Furman, at President@StudentAgencies.com
SPRING BREAK - 3/29-4/6-Bus Tickets On Sale NOW
Click on "Services" then "Bus Tickets."